An exciting opportunity in Project Management. Work with a unique product on Melbourne’s new builds!
Your new company
My client is a market leader in fire containment products. Due to an increased demand for their products in Melbourne they are looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager to join their busy team.
Your new role
As part of the Melbourne team, you will reporting to the VIC State Manager and be responsible for;
- Plan the complete project including resourcing requirements to fit within budget, scope, and contractual obligations.
- Ensure that each project assigned to you is managed within budget.
- Knowledge of commercial construction contracts and the ability to respond to our clients correctly and on time in regard to these contracts.
- Visit sites as and when necessary to ensure that contracts are being carried out correctly and the high standard of installation is being maintained.
- Manage multiple projects at the same time.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Qualifications in Diploma of Project Management is highly regarded.
- National Induction for Construction (White Card)
- Understanding Construction Contracts
- Have a solid knowledge and understanding of WHS Risk Management
- Competent with computers and Microsoft software. Good experience using ACONEX and other document management systems commonly used in the construction industry
- Good problem-solving skills with the ability to make quick, concise decisions with confidence
- Excellent time management skills
What you’ll get in return
The chance to work with a national company that supplies and installs a unique product across Australia. You will join a well established team, with new factory and office facilities here in Melbourne as well as being rewarded an attractive salary package.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to dem******@******.au + click to reveal , or call Demi on ******** 851 + click to reveal now.If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.SA Licence number : LHS 297508
+ click to reveal