Senior legal opportunity with national law firm going from strength to strength.
Your new company
Our client is a Leading National Law firm, that fosters a breadth of high performing teams including accredited and industry leading specialists, across a broad range of Law. Over the last 12 years the firm has had gone through accelerated growth and is now looking to add headcount across a number of different areas.
Your new role
Working from a prime location in the Melbourne CBD, you will be given autonomy to manage a case load of interesting and complex cases across a variety of property matters. You will also be giving the opportunity to maximise your career and grow within the firm by developing and leading your own team of Solicitors and support staff.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Admitted to practice as a Lawyer in Australia and hold a current Practicing Certificate
- Ideally a minimum of 7 years’ PAE
- Demonstrated experience and success in practicing across a broad range of property matters
- Ability to deal with a high-pressured, fast paced work environment
- A client base brought over is highly desired
- Accredited specialists are highly desired
- Opportunity to bring over a team of lawyers with you
What you’ll get in return
- Opportunity to join a firm working alongside industry leading specialists
- Flexible working conditions with the option to work from home
- Opportunity to build and lead your own team
- Attractive salary and bonus structure
- Opportunity to receive shares within a firm that is growing
- A firm that values their staff and promotes a health working environment and culture
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us Suras Khosla now on******9519 + click to reveal or email sur******@******.au + click to reveal .
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508