January 17th Start Date | Multiple Positions | Scoresby Location | Permanent Position
Your new company
Our client is in the automotive financial services industry and they are seeking to bring on multiple customer service officers to join their growing team. Located in Scoresby, Eastern Suburbs – with a January start. Helping millions of Australians to get the vehicle of their dreams, they offer flexible payment options in which you will be assisting their customers with.
Your new role
You will be the first point of contact for customers calling up this client to enquire about the payment options provided. All general enquiries will come through you and you will provide excellent customer service with each call. Assisting with the financial payments, balloon payments, advising on loan balances and referring customers to local dealerships when needed. This client is seeking hard working and driven customer service professionals, with prior experience. Having the ability to problem solve on the spot and a genuine passion for helping customers to succeed financially is key. This role is not close to public transport and so you will need to drive each day.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Able to work on a rotating roster of 8am – 8pm Monday to Friday
- Be a natural communicator over the phone while looking for the right information
- Able to work in a highly structured environment with KPI’s and targets
- Investigation and ownership of complex member queries
- Ideally have contact centre experience but not essential
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive base salary
- Free and secure onsite parking
- Collaborative team environment
- Industry renowned training
- Fantastic leadership and management team
- Rotating Roster 8am-8pm with WFH flexibility after a 7-week training onsite.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508