ARE YOU THE BIG-HEARTED MULTI-INSTRUMENTALIST WE HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR?
- A dynamic and fast-growing team, enabling you to show case your musical talent and help people at the same time
- Flexible working hours, you choose how many days you wish to work be it 2 or 5, all within school hours
Do you play an array of musical instruments?
Can you command a room and work independently?
Do you thrive on positive feedback and working in a small team environment?
The Rhythm Village runs Workshops with Special Needs Schools throughout Sydney, using music as a medium to unearth the hidden potential and capabilities of their students.
These workshops have become so successful that we are needing to expand our team to allow us to help more Special Needs Schools and their students across Sydney. Many of our Music Facilitators have graduated from AIM.
To be considered for and to succeed in the role it is essential that you can tick the following boxes:
- I can play guitar, varied percussion instruments and sing well
- I am passionate about music and I am, by nature, a patient and happy person
- I communicate well with people
- I have some teaching experience or running workshops with kids
- I have access to a reliable vehicle
- I have or am willing to obtain a Working with Children Check
To apply for this role please email us at inf******@******.au + click to reveal ASAP with a cover letter and your resume.