- Opportunities for career growth & progression
- Partnering with global powerhouse customers
- One of a kind company culture
Brand Influence Group (BIG) is an industry leading experiential and field-marketing organization that provides an outsourced solution for mobile workforce optimization. Our mobile workforce community is over 2,500 strong across Australia and New Zealand, includes experts in fields such as; brand representation, sales, and merchandising.
We are in search of a proactive and innovative individual to work as an Account Manager, working closely with our major FMCG client, to ensure perfect partnerships, strategic alignment, direction and execution.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in FMCG, Account Management
- Working closely with the Sales Team to translate sales plans into execution plans that drive sales and in-store excellence
- Working collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Implementing projects and strategies aimed at adding value and client growth?
- Supporting and working with a talented team
- Capability to build, maintain and grow business partners
- Analysing data and creating reports that influence BIG business decisions
- A reputation for determination, integrity and strategic thinking.
- The innate ability to hustle to achieve results
The Account Manager will be responsible for:
• Working closely with the Sales and Operations Team to translate sales plans into execution plans that drive sales and in-store excellence
• Timely planning and project management of the Merchandising and Sales Teams priorities and execution requirements
• Measuring, monitoring and effectively communicating performance progress and results
• Interpreting and analysing data then presenting insights and recommendations
• Designing job briefs and inspiring the sales team to perform through influential briefs
• Resourcing planning
• Development and maintenance of field sales tools and systems
You must have experience to apply!
At BIG, our people are the heart of our business. We attract BIG personalities bursting with talent and the appetite to make a BIG difference every day of the week. We nurture a culture of learning and friendship and it is reflected in our people and the relationships they build with our customers and each other.
If this sounds like you, APPLY now!
*only successful candidates will be engaged.