Dancefever Multisport have positions available for reliable Dance & Sport Instructors to deliver programs to primary school students across Queensland. We have Fixed-Term Permanent Part Time roles available (5 days per week – Monday to Friday, 6.5 hours per day) with training commencing 31st January 2022.
If you wish to apply for a fixed term role you must have full availability to work Monday to Fridays, between 8:30am -3:30pm (plus travel time). You will be contracted for all of term 1, 2022 with the possibility of a contract extension or permanency come the end of Term 1. Travel is part of this role, so applicants must have the availability to travel for work within Queensland and interstate (e.g. travel to Tweed Heads or Kingaroy etc).
The successful applicants will ideally: –
1) have a background in Dance or Sports (e.g. Athletics, Gymnastics, Skipping etc)
2) be reliable with their work commitments
3) be punctual to schools each day
4) be a team player, as you will work with an existing staff member at each school
5) have a valid QLD Blue Card – Working with Children Check, or willing to obtain one prior to commencing work
6) have had both COVID-19 Vaccinations (this is a Government mandate for working in schools)
6) have a reliable vehicle or transportation to get to/from schools
7) be ready to travel for work
We provide all necessary training to deliver programs, but we need you to already have a fun and energetic personality that will have students raving about your lessons! To apply, complete our application form at www.dancefevermultisport.com/employment and upload your CV. Learn more about our company before applying: www.dancefevermultisport.com