**Newly created role | Cardio software solutions**
Your new company
Cardiobase is an Australian healthtech company that has been delivering technology solutions to improve Cardiac departments for over 30 years. Cardiobase is a cardiology information management system designed to be the central department information hub for cardiothoracic diagnostic areas and outpatients, cardiac catheter laboratories, cardiac rehab, heart failure clinics, and cardiac surgery. Cardiobase integrates with hospital systems such as patient administration systems and medical manufacturers equipment. Due to sustained business growth and a suite of new products being developed, Cardiobase is recruiting a Sales Manager to drive sales across the healthcare ecosystem.
Your new role
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Establishing and growing a new Marketing, Business Development and Sales team
- Market strategy, surveying, scanning and lead identification
- Marketing and communications (Exploring further ways to communicate their value-proposition)
- Developing new business from marketing leads and organic leads
- Managing opportunities from lead to sale
- Finding opportunities to provide solutions that increase value to customers
- Planning and carrying out the delivery of product demonstrations
- Creating and presenting proposals
- Developing an understanding of client environment, workflows and objective
What you’ll need to succeed
Are you someone looking to use your experience in a company that makes a difference? Someone who is passionate, conscientious and strives to make lasting positive change? Cardiobase believes they genuinely enhance patient care, by delivering meaningful solutions, prioritising delivery of value to its customers first and foremost. We are looking for a unique individual with plenty of drive to work directly with the Chief Executive and Chief Operating Officer to assist in continued business growth. This is an amazing opportunity to build a new team and is well suited to an entrepreneurial individual that is experienced in business development, sales and marketing and is looking to use their experience to make a real difference in a small, fast growing business. Candidates with experience selling software solutions into the public health system will be looked upon favourably.
What you’ll get in return
An attractive remuneration package is being offered commensurate to experience and skill. The successful candidate will receive a competitive base salary, superannuation and a lucrative bonus model.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Gerard Murphy on (03) *****7071 + click to reveal . Please note that Hays has been appointed as the preferred recruitment partner for this position, and all direct or 3rd party applications will be forwarded.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508